We are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak. We want to assure event participants that your health and safety is our priority.
In accordance with the instructions of the World Health Organization, as well as national and local authorities, we have introduced extra measures to this effect.
We ask anyone planning to attend our events to ensure that you do not attend if you have the following symptoms, no matter how mild:
- continuous cough
- sore throat
- high temperature
- shortness of breath
What we are doing to protect you on the day
- Hand sanitiser will be available at the registration desk and other areas throughout the venue.
- The frequency with which sanitary facilities are disinfected will be increased.
- Surgical-grade face masks will be made available if required.
What you can do to protect yourself
- Clean your hands regularly and thoroughly – wash them with soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds, or clean them with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Maintain at least a 1-meter / 3-feet distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Avoid shaking hands.
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Dispose of the used tissue immediately.
- Stay home if you feel unwell and seek medical attention.
- Understand that a surgical-grade mask is not required if exhibiting no symptoms, as there is no evidence that wearing a mask – of any type – protects healthy individuals. However, if masks are to be worn, it is critical to follow best practices on how to wear, remove and dispose of them.
- Stay informed on the latest developments about COVID-19 from your national governing and public health authorities – they will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area
If you have any specific event questions, please contact us directly.