How to enter
How to enter
Register with your contact details
Select your categories
Complete the application forms
Submit your entry
Guidelines & Criteria – FX Markets Asia Awards 2023
Methodology: The awards will be decided by a panel of judges, selected by FX Markets. The panel includes technology users, FX Traders and members of the editorial team.
How to enter: Entries must answer the below questions:
Section A: Entry Submission
ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION IS STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED EXTERNALLY
A ‘freeform’ entry addressing the following points with a focus on activity over the last 12 months (500 words max):
- What is the company, product/service, team, or deal nominated?
- How has it stood out and differentiated itself from similar offerings?
- What have been its achievements or challenges overcome?
- Why do you believe it should win this category?
Section B: Additional information
ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION WILL POTENTIALLY BE PUBLISHED IN A WINNER’S WRITE-UP FOR THIS ENTRY IF YOU WIN THIS AWARD. ONLY INCLUDE INFORMATION YOU ARE WILLING TO HAVE SHARED PUBLICALLY.
Please answer each of these points separately:
- What are 3-5 key enhancements your winning product/service, team, or deal has undergone over the last 12 months (75 words max)?
- What are 2-5 Examples of enhancements/improvements the company has made over the last 12 months (75 words max)?
- What are 2-3 metrics that show the company’s growth (50 words max)?
- What are 2-3 examples of areas the company will look to improve/grow over the next 12 months (75 words max)?
- Please provide a statement from a senior executive from your company as to why they think the company deserves to win (75 words max). You should also upload a high-quality image of this person in the supporting documents. If you need to submit this post-deadline due to timing constraints, please let us know.
- Optional: If you wish, you may include a quote from a named representative at a client/partner company voicing their support for your win being deserved (75 words max).
Entries should also seek to support their claims with client names, numbers, or testimony. This is not compulsory, but judges often give greater weight to entries that contain this information. Candidates are free to submit additional material in support of their entries - presentations, product brochures, technical specifications, white papers etc.
Who can enter?
Each category relates to a broad industry need. Any firm with a product or service that attempts to meet that need is eligible to enter.
We deliberately do not provide tight eligibility criteria, or seek to use existing vendor market segments.
In some cases, judges may decide a particular nominee is better suited for a category other than the one that was originally entered. Judges may move entries from one category to another at their discretion and entrants will be made aware of this.