FX Markets Asia
In its 17th year, FX Markets Asia continues to be the must-attend event for foreign exchange market practitioners.<br /> Join us at the conference to expand your network of senior contacts within the industry and understand key developments and implications in the currency trading space.
2021 Key themes include:
- The current regulators point-of-view of the FX markets
- The transformation of trading desks for the future
- Adjusting for the current state of the FX market structure
- The buy-side perspective for FX investment strategies
- The sell-side perspective to support buy-side trading
- The continual role of technology and its importance to the FX markets
- How reliable the emerging markets are in the near future
Singapore Exchange is Asia’s leading and trusted market infrastructure, operating equity, fixed income and derivatives markets to the highest regulatory standards. As Asia’s most international, multi-asset exchange, SGX provides listing, trading, clearing, settlement, depository and data services, with about 40% of listed companies and over 80% of listed bonds originating outside of Singapore.
SGX is the world’s most liquid international market for the benchmark equity indices of China, India, Japan and ASEAN and offers commodities and currency derivatives products. Headquartered in AAA-rated Singapore, SGX is globally recognised for its risk management and clearing capabilities. For more information, please visit www.sgx.com.